Sandos Resorts Promotion Terms and Conditions:
To be a Qualified Participant for this special promotion, you must meet the following requirements:
- Select Club Adults only Not included with this promotion
- Married couples must be between 30 and 65 years old when attending the Sales Presentation. Must present valid ID's that include their age, same last name and address as their spouse's. Otherwise, children in common (proven) or Marriage certificate will serve as proof of marriage for married couples. Annual combined income must be at least $60,000 USD. Married couples must attend the Sales Presentation together.
- Cohabiting couples must be between 30 and 65 years old when attending the Sales Presentation. They must present valid ID's that include their age and same address as their partner. Otherwise, their children in common (proven) will serve as proof of cohabitation. Their annual combined income must be at least $60,000 USD. Cohabiting couples must attend the Sales Presentation together.
- Singles are not eligible for this promotion
- Must have a steady legally recorded job. Full time employment only, part time does not qualify for this promotion. Retirees accepted only if one has legally recorded job (pensions or retirement money do not qualify as accepted forms of income for this promotion)
- Qualified Participants must present at the time of the sales presentation, at least one (1) personalized valid major credit card such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express (corporate credit cards, Discover credit cards, extension of someone else's credit card, debit cards and debit cards that function also as credit cards are not accepted).
- Must be US or Canadian residents (not including Quebec).
- Each Qualified Participant must present valid ID such as a passport and driver's license at time of the Sales Presentation.
- Speak and write fluent English or Spanish and be able to read and sign a legally binding agreement without the help of a translator.
- All adult Travelers must attend together to the 90-120 minutes Sales Presentation of the vacation club at the hotel.
- At the moment of check-in to the hotel, the reception will ask for a guarantee deposit on the Qualified Prospect's credit card for the amount of 1,200 USD which will be canceled at the moment the guest checks out of the hotel and has complied with all the requirements detailed on this document.
- This package does not apply for clients traveling for special events, as it is informed but not limited to, Group Travel, Weddings and Conventions.
- First night of vacation must be in a Sandos hotel.
- Only people that arrive to the hotel's destination by airplane will qualify for this package. Please keep your airline ticket stubs available as a proof of this requirement at the time of the Sales Presentation.
- Travelers who do not meet these requirements will lose their status of being a Qualified Participant for this package resulting in the Traveler paying the rack rate of the hotel.
- This reservation is not refundable but can be rescheduled for up to a year from original arrival date, by notifying us in writing at least 15 days before your original arrival date.
Those described below will NOT be considered Qualified Participants even if they meet all of the above requirements and will be required to pay the rack rate:
- Airline, travel agency or hotel industry employees; former Timeshare employees, Ministers or Pastors and Retired People.
- Anyone who has attended in the past the Vacation Club Sales Presentation at any Sandos hotel, including members or former members of the Vacation Club belonging to the hotel chain.
- Participants who had attended or will attend a sales presentation in another hotel 30 days before or 30 days after their stay at the resort.
- Participants that have used or will use a similar type of package 30 days before or 30 days after their stay at the hotel.
- Any person whose name is not the original name on the reservation (this Minivac package is not transferable).
- If friends and/or family are traveling together with different confirmation numbers, none of them will qualify for the promotional package and will be required to pay the rack rate.
- It is the guest's responsibility to contact the concierge to set their appointment for the 90-120 minutes Sales Presentation of the hotel's vacation club.
- The Sales Presentation can not take place on the first day or last day of your vacation stay.
- Participants can not have any type of appointment scheduled on the same day of the Sales Presentation.
OUR SERVICES ARE LIMITED TO MAKING THE RESERVATION TO THE HOTEL OR RESORT YOU SELECT, PAYING FOR SUCH ACCOMMODATIONS AND (IF INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE) PAYING FOR ANY OTHER INCENTIVES OFFERED THROUGH OUR PROMOTION AND SELECTED IN THE RESERVATION FORM. ALL INCIDENTALS AND HOTEL/RESORT FEES ARE THE GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY. TAXES ARE THE GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY, UNLESS INDICATED IN THE PRICE DISCLOSURE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTUAL FULFILLMENT OF THE SERVICES FROM NEITHER THE HOTEL NOR RESORT SELECTED, AND ANY COMPLAINTS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED DIRECTLY WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDER (HOTEL OR RESORT'S FRONT DESK)