Sandos Resorts Promotion Terms and Conditions:
To be a Qualified Participant for this special promotion, you must meet the following requirements:
- Select Club Adults only Not included with this promotion
- Married couples must be between 30 and 65 years old when attending the Sales Presentation. Must present valid ID's that include their age, same last name and address as their spouse's. Otherwise, children in common (proven) or Marriage certificate will serve as proof of marriage for married couples. Annual combined income must be at least $60,000 USD. Married couples must attend the Sales Presentation together.
- Cohabitating couples must be between 30 and 65 years of age when attending the Sales Presentation. Must present valid IDs that include age and same address as their partner. Annual combined income must be at least $60,000 USD. Cohabitating couples must attend the Sales Presentation together.
- No SIngles
- Must have a steady legally recorded job. Retired people do not quilify.
- Qualified Participants must present at the time of the sales presentation, at least one (1) personalized valid major credit card such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express (corporate credit cards, Discover credit cards, extension of someone else's credit card, debit cards and debit cards that function also as credit cards are not accepted). Clients must have at least $2,000 USD available in their credit cards at the time of the sales presentation, bank statement could be required.
- Must be US or Canadian residents (not including Quebec).
- Each Qualified Participant must present valid ID such as a passport or driver's license at time of the Sales Presentation.
- Speak and write fluent English or Spanish and be able to read and sign a legally binding agreement without the help of a translator.
- All adult Travelers must attend together to the 90-120 minutes Sales Presentation of the vacation club at the hotel.
- Travelers who do not meet these requirements will lose their status of being a Qualified Participant for this package resulting in the Traveler paying the rack rate of the hotel.
- This reservation is not refundable but can be rescheduled for up to a year from original arrival date, by notifying us in writing at least 15 days before your original arrival date.
Those described below will NOT be considered Qualified Participants even if they meet all of the above requirements and will be required to pay the rack rate:
- Airline, travel agency or hotel industry employees; former Timeshare employees, Ministers or Pastors and Retired People.
- Anyone who has attended the Sandos Vacation Club Sales Presentation in the past, including members of the hotel´s Vacation Club.
- Participants who had attended or will attend a sales presentation at another hotel 15 days before, or 15 days after their stay at the Sandos Resort.
- Participants who have used or will use a similar product 15 days before, or after their stay at the hotel.
- Any person whose name is not the original name on the reservation.
- If friends and/or family are traveling together with different confirmation numbers, only one of them would qualify for the promotional package and the party who booked second will be required to pay the rack rate.
- It is the guest's responsibility to contact the concierge to set their appointment for the 90-120 minutes Sales Presentation of the hotel's vacation club.
- The Sales Presentation can not take place on the first day or last day of your vacation stay.
- Participants can not have any type of appointment scheduled on the same day of the Sales Presentation.
OUR SERVICES ARE LIMITED TO MAKING THE RESERVATION TO THE HOTEL OR RESORT YOU SELECT, PAYING FOR SUCH ACCOMMODATIONS AND (IF INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE) PAYING FOR ANY OTHER INCENTIVES OFFERED THROUGH OUR PROMOTION AND SELECTED IN THE RESERVATION FORM. ALL INCIDENTALS AND HOTEL/RESORT FEES ARE THE GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY. TAXES ARE THE GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY, UNLESS INDICATED IN THE PRICE DISCLOSURE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTUAL FULFILLMENT OF THE SERVICES FROM NEITHER THE HOTEL NOR RESORT SELECTED, AND ANY COMPLAINTS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED DIRECTLY WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDER (HOTEL OR RESORT'S FRONT DESK)